Tälja – Woodcarving kit
Step aside from modern life. Breathe. Relax your mind with Tälja – a swedish woodcarving kit.
The kit contains everything you need for a relaxed and creative experience. Just add a nice location.
Tälja kit in detail:
- Knife: a classic swedish woodcarving knife. It has a thin blade of steel and birchwood handle. Made by Mora Kniv of Sweden.
- Knife case: Black sheath made in hard plastic for your safety.
- Wood: Two pieces of swedish wood – a branch of juniper and a piece of birchwood.
- Sandpaper: Two types of sandpaper (P60 and P150) to remove hard edges, scratches and achieve a soft finish
- Oil: 5 ml of pure paraffin oil, a natural mineral oil that will make your craft look and feel better and also live longer.
- Instructions: Tälja is easy but it comes with some advice on how to carve and two stencils for what to carve – a classic swedish butter knife and a marmalade spoon.
- First aid: If, hopefully not, you happen to cut yourself there's a small band-aid attached for a quick recovery.
- The box: The kit comes in a handmade cardboard box with color stamped logo. Perfect for gifting or storage.